Friday, August 21, 2009
"BETTER THAN YOUR MAMMA'S " PORK ROAST
* 3-5 lb pork roast
* 1 1/2 cup Big Daddy's Marinade
* 2/3 tbsp Peggy Rose's Hot Sweet Pepper Jelly
* Big Daddy's Superb-Herb Seasoning
* Kosher salt
* Fresh cracked pepper
1. Place pork roast in marinating dish.
2. Pour Big Daddy's Marinade over roast and cover.
3. Refrigerate overnight.
4. Place in roasting pan.
5. Sprinkle Superb-Herb, kosher salt, and fresh cracked pepper over top of roast.
6. Cover with lid and bake at 325ºF until internal temperature reaches 170ºF.
7. Spread hot pepper jelly over top of roast and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.